Dingley Dell Policies
- All dogs must be kept on the lead inside the training ground and surrounding areas around the farm, there will only be one dog allowed off the lead at one time to run the agility course and only when asked to do so by the instructor.
- Please do not bring poorly dogs or bitches in season to classes.
- Children are welcome to attend but need to be accompanied by an adult until they are over the age of 18.
- Dingley Dell cannot accept any responsibility of any injury, loss of damage to person or property that occurs whilst attending classes or whilst moving agility equipment.
- NO harsh handling is to be used only positive training. Anyone using harsh methods will be given a warning and asked to leave if it happens again.
- Please be aware that parking on Dingley Dell premises is at your own risk and therefore you cannot hold the club responsible for any loss or damage to your vehicle. Please drive slowly down the farm track and whilst on the farm. Do not block or park in front of farm gates.
- Dingley Dell has a strict no smoking policy and prohibits smoking anywhere on Dingley Dell Farm or any other venues that classes are held.
- All dogs should be vaccinated before attending classes.
- Please try and encourage your dogs to relieve themselves before class, only a short walk is needed, should a dog go in class then please clean up and dispose of it at home in an appropriate bin. (Dingley dell does not have poo bins at the farm)
- Refunds cannot be given after the course has started.
- We cannot refund classes if your bitch comes into season!
- Photos may be taken during the courses for use on social media, my website and advertising, please let me know before starting the course if you don’t want yours being used. You can express the right to withdraw this consent at any time, by sending an email to email@example.com
- Some classes will involve either putting out agility equipment or putting the equipment away at the end of a session, please inform Hannah if you’re not able to help.
- We ask that all dog training and agility clients arrive by car and drive to the far end of the farm where the training area is and wait in your car until the previous class have put their dogs away.If you need to access the farm on foot please contact Hannah.
- The horse livery area is not to be used by the Dingley Dell Clients at anytime and we ask that you stay in your dog training areas at all times.
Please pay by bank transfer to Hannah Forrest Sort Code 30-99-80 Account number 76028760. This fee is non-refundable as are any classes that you are unable to attend. Please inform us if you are going to be away for any sessions.